Travel and trip in Kyrgyzstan

Kyrgyzstan Tours: 1914 Travel
Actions: Walking tour
Destination: Kyrgyzstan
Duration: 9 days
On day 1. Purchase of the airport "Manas". Go to Bishkek. The day begins with breakfast building. In the evening, dinner will be provided. Suddenly the hotel.
On day 2. Movement for visiting feeling Kochkor carpet workshop. Trekking around Kochkorka. In the evening, dinner will be provided. Suddenly in tents.
3-5 days. Trekking aimed-Kul Lake. Lunch will be provided along the way. The Koyara village distance to travel ten miles Kochkorka walk upstream. Night was held in tents. 5-6 hours, advancing every day, crossing two passes: 5-to 3260 m and 3700 m 5-day evening of the day you reach the Show-Kul lakes.
Day 6. Life in Syne-Kul lakes in yurts. In the evening, dinner will be provided. Suddenly in yurts.
On day 7. Trekking around Lake Show-Kul bar. In the evening, dinner will be provided. Suddenly in tents.
On day 8. Go to Bishkek. Suddenly the hotel.
Day 9. Go to the airport for the flight.

Kaji-Sai (Sai-Kazhi), p. Located on the southern shore of Lake Issyk-Kul. Was resettled in 1947 on the orders of Lawrence Beria in connection with the opening in the vicinity, at a depth of 600 meters, uranium deposits. Deposits of uranium ore in the years immediately began scouting all over the Soviet Union in search of raw materials for the Soviet atomic bomb. However, a local mine later turned out to be profitable enough because of the low content of radioactive elements in rocks, and production on it was discontinued in the early 60s. The population was redesigned for maintenance of coal mines and electrical output of experimental values of the Union, which ceased operation in 1995.
 In the vicinity of the village of Kaji-Sai are burial mounds and rock paintings. 1 km to the east of the mouth of the river is a mound of the same name Kaji-Sai. It consists of building the size of 60x60 m and an extension to the east, measuring 40x60 meters, this complex was the ruins of a caravanserai X-XIII centuries. In the main part of the premises uncovered 100 residential and commercial purposes, divided by streets and corridors. The walls are built of mud brick. Found during the excavations of pottery, stone grain grinders, grinding stones, animal bones and other excavated DF Vinnik.





All rights reserved.
Developed by SpinStyle